Friday, May 19, 2006

Links of the day

This is something I've been doing via email for quite a while so I figured, why don't I also post a few of my fave links of the day here as well? So here you go and enjoy!

*NSFW = Not Safe For Work
*MNSFW = Maybe Not Safe For Work


WTF? Ew why!?MNSFW

So these girls got suspended for singing a Spice Girl song in their school talent show. YUP! Read it to find out why!

"Someone stole my blow-up doll!"

Awesome old dancing style combined with modern music. I love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's about as bad as getting suspended for having an empty shotgun shell in your pocket.

Mike said...

Did you hear about the high school that wouldn't let the school band play Charlie Daniel's "Devil Went Down To Georgia" during a football game because it was a "religious song?"....good grief. Oh, and I agree - WTF? Ew why!?