Sunday, December 10, 2006

'Tis the Season

I am forcing myself to go Christmas shopping today. I hate xmas shopping and especially at the Rideau Centre which is always packed! How I miss the dead mall (Place D'Orleans) *sigh* luckily this is the last yr i'll be shopping around here!

Thursday night as I was getting into bed, I heard a loud bang. I peeled back my bedroom window blind only to find that one of my windows had shattered into a thousand pieces!!! Luckily it was still intact, just all shattered. I'm also very lucky that the windows are double pane ones! Otherwise I'd be freezing and have to find someplace else to sleep! I called the super the next day and they said it would take about a week to order another window. Keep your fingers crossed the second one doesn't shatter!! They think that the window was faulty to begin with. Isn't that awful?? Check out the photos:

1 comment:

Dan Webster said...

Wow! That's craziness!