Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Bad Luck

Both elevators in my building have died!!!!!! I just went up 12 flights of stairs! HOLY SHIT! I was with a guy who lives on the 20th floor so I feel bad for him haha.

What sucks is I need to go to Chapters tonight to pick up some Christmas gifts and tonight they are having a special 20% off for irewards members on top of your regular 10% off!!! EEK! I'm contemplating being tough and going for it. Hoping that upon my return the elevators will be fixed though for some reason I don't think that will be the case. What sucks even more is that Jimmy is still at work and he's sleeping over and the poor guy will park 2 levels below ground level and then have to walk up basically 14 flights of stairs! I'm praying they will be fixed by then, at least one!!

No comments: