Monday, December 18, 2006

One month!

It's been a month and a day since I had my laser eye surgery!!!

I can't believe how much time has already passed. My eyes are doing so well I really can't complain. The last time I went in for a check-up, they told me that by mid-january I'd be done my daily drops. I'm looking at my calendar and on Wednesday I reduce my right eye drops from 4 times a day to 3 times. I'm still really glad I had this surgery and I tell anyone I have a chance to, to seriously consider it!

My apartment's been up for rent for a week and some and I've had 2 ppl email me interested but after a few email correspondences, they never got back to me :( One guy called and I returned his call and he never got back either. Then on Friday a girl called me and told me to either call her back or email her, so I emailed her and I haven't heard from her yet either. If I don't hear from her by today after work, I'm just going to call her to find out if she wants to come see the place or not.

I found someone to take care of my kitties while Jimmy and I are away in Peru. My high school friend Emily is going to be staying at my apartment for the 2 weeks we're gone. It's good for me that she'll be at my pad taking care of them instead of having someone come in a few times a day to watch over them. Plus, it's closer to her work as well. She gets a parking spot, food, internet and satellite tv :) I'm really happy. She's coming over this week to pick up her pampered chef stuff and I'm going to remind her to make sure she's still interested in taking care of them!

I finished my christmas shopping on Sunday!!! yay! ALl I have left to do is wrap everything :)

2 comments:

Sean said...

Woohoo! Yet another beneficial service that lasers have done for human-kind!

Your link has been put back on my page. Thanks for your patience and giving me 12 whole hours to work out the kinks in my new page layout!

AndreGT6 said...

Hey, just wanted to thank you for your detailed account of your Focus Eye experience.

I go under the laser on Friday and I think I'm feeling the same anxiety you did.

A.