Thursday, December 21, 2006

Ho Ho Ho

3 days until Christmas Eve. Awesome. I'm all done my gift shopping, everything is wrapped! As Elastica once said "I'm done, I'm ready to go..."

I'm staying at Jimmy's over the xmas holidays but it won't really be much of holidays that's for sure! Jimmy works with the army tonight and so I'm going to take the time to go get us some tanning sessions to get some colour before Peru, pick up some last minute things for the dinner prep for xmas eve & day and mop the hardwood floors in the house. I'm hoping we get out of work early on Friday. I can go home and wash out the kitty litterbox, then JImmy and I are going tanning and I'll head to the gym then we're going to his friend's xmas party. Sat my family from Toronto is up so I'll go spend some time with them before heading to Kemptville to Jimmy's sister's house where his parents are up from Halifax. The 24th I'm going to visit a friend who's in from out of town, go tanning, do the gym thing then head to xmas eve dinner at my parents. the 25th we head to kemptville again and the 26 is Jimmy's bday! I go back to work on the 27th :(

No comments: