Friday, June 15, 2007

Yay it's Friday!

I'm heading to some girl's cottage for the weekend to celebrate Kelly's bachelorette. Should definitely be a good time!! It's been over a year since I last went to a cottage.

I received my Tabasco BzzAgent info early last week. I'm really excited about it because for the longest time, I thought Tabasco was only good for Bloody Marys. I guess I was wrong because I received a bunch of coupons in my package and they list some pretty yummy recipes in there! I think I'll be keeping one of the mini tabasco sauces for myself to try that's for sure!

Did you know that with Tabasco you could make Lemon Rosemary Chicken? Yea neither did I check out this recipe it sounds soo good!

4 boneless chicken breasts or 8 thighs
salt & pepper
1 lemon juiced, then quartered
4 sprigs fresh rosemary or thyme
3 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced thinly
2 tbsp olive oil
4-6 shakes of Tabasco Sauce

Season chicken with salt & pepper. Place chicken in a large bowl. Add garlic, herbs, lemon juice, lemon quarters, oil & tabasco sauce. Toss well and marinate in the fridge for 2 to 4 hours. Remove chicken from marinade and grill. Makes 4 servings! I'm going to try it on Canada Day for my guests!

How about the Bloody Mary Burgers??

1 lb ground beef
4-6 shakes of Tabasco sauce
4 shakes of Worcertershire sauce
2 tbsp ketchup
1/2 tsp of horseradish
1 shallot minced
2 tbsp chopped celery tops
salt & pepper

Adjust ingredient amounts to suit your personal taste--just as you would for a Bloody Mary. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Divide into 4 patties and grill. YUM!

No comments: