Friday, June 01, 2007

Happy June!

Ever since I was introduced to Facebook, I've completely forgotten about blogspot LOL so I apologize!!

Not much new here except I'm getting really psyched for my trip to Europe & North Africa!!! In case I didn't mention it, I'm going to visit one of my best friends who is doing his masters in the Netherlands in August. I'll be travelling around with him for 2 weeks. We're making a 2 day stop in Antwerp cos my little sister lives there and then we're off to Barcelona for a few days. Then we go straight to Morocco where a good friend of mine is working for the embassy for the summer. I love how we can travel around and not really worry about lodging except for one night in Antwerp and 2 nights in Barcelona! Everything else will just be spending money CANNOT WAIT!!! This will probably be my last big trip in a while. I do know that most likely, in Oct, for my bday, Jimmy & I are going to go to Vancouver for an extended weekend. My cousin lives in Richmond Hill so we wouldn't ahve to pay for a place to stay and I have enough airmiles to take us both. I'm going to call airmiles tonight to find out if there are any flights available for us. Keep your fingers crossed! Then in Feb we're thinking of going on an all inclusive. I love them and Jimmy has never been so I would really enjoy taking him. Plus it would break up our winter nicely and let us have a great week alone completely stress-free.

Jimmy is building a small deck for our backyard tomorrow. I can't wait! When he's done, we're going shopping for a patio set. It's perfect timing cos my family is coming over for a bbq dinner on Sunday and then we have Jimmy's family over the weekend after then it's Canada day so it works out wonderfully!!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Surprise, surprise - we're almost online at the same time! :-) The trip sounds great and I'm sure you'll have fun...wish I was going somewhere like that. Have fun and post some pictures!!!!

Mike said...

...oh, by the way, what is this "Facebook" that you speak of???

:-)