Friday, June 08, 2007

Hello to Summer

TGIF!!!!

Jimmy built a deck in the backyard and I bought a patio set for 6 it looks amazing! I'm going to take some photos this weekend and post them on here next week. We can actually now host parties in teh backyard. It's perfect b/c we're having a bbq on canada day and we now have places to sit outside! I cannot wait! I'm going to buy next week some decorations to put outside with the c-day theme!!

My mom's oldest sister & her husband are in town for a month. They are staying at my cousin's house(their son) who lives in Toronto and they are all coming up this weekend to crash at my mom's. I invited everyone over to our place at 6pm tonight for drinks and appetizers. They haven't seen the house since last summer before I moved in and before we made all the great upgrades to the house! 13 ppl will be over tonight yikes! (my aunt & uncle from peru, my other aunt from toronto, my cousin & his wife and 2 kids from toronto and my mom and stepdad plus my brother and his fiancée and Jimmy of course) busy busy!

Sat we're hosting a bbq luncheon for Jimmy's sister's 35th bday so that will keep us entertained for a good while!

Sunday it will finally be relax. Can't wait.

So I've finally been pushing myself to go to the gym! It's been 2 weeks I've been going almost every day and I've lost 2 pounds. It's not a lot but it's something for me. My goal is to lose asbout 10 pounds and tone up in time for my trip overseas in Aug. Wish me luck!

No comments: