Friday, March 16, 2007

Le weekend

Do I ever look forward to the weekends! It's nice to know I've got a whole house to roam in rather than a small apartment. It was fun while it lasted but I'm really happy to be back in Orleans.

Jimmy's roommate moves out tomorrow and we're going to pick up the remainder of my furniture (which isn't a lot) from the apartment on Sunday. I can't wait to start decorating the house as I see fit. Pretty much everything in the living/dining room belonged to Jimmy's roommate so it will be nice to finally give it MY touch! I'm hoping to start painting the walls in a month's time. We have our first overnight guests coming up from NY in May so I'd like to at least have the walls painted and the guest room and their bathroom nicely decorated.

Guys i'm completely addicted to facebook!

No comments: