Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Last day of waiting !

Wooohoo!

This is my last blog entry until I get a chance to post a small one when I'm in Lima. Today has been a hectic day, what with my focus eye centre appointment (yaya 20/20 in my right eye has been achieved!) and since I had my mom's car, I just paid to park at work. Then I had my first italian course, then I have 10,000 things to finalize before I take off tomorrow, what with wrapping up projects and training my replacement. EEk!

Jimmy had an interview today and he thinks he got the job, he finds out today. I really hope he gets it, it will be a nice pay raise for him and no more stress with his current workplace which he hates. So keep your fingers crossed!

I gotta go pick up some last minute groceries tonight to make sure I leave the apartment fully stocked for my friend who is staying there. Then double check everything is a go in my suitcase and I'm off to spend my last night at Jimmy's before our trip!

Oh and I'm most likely moving on March 1. Jimmy's roommate got an apartment and she moves between March 1-15. So as soon as she's moved all her stuff out, I'm moving in there. Upon my return from Peru I'll have to start changing addresses for everything and cancelling my services as well.

No comments: