Monday, January 29, 2007

bbbbrrrr

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate winter?? *sigh* well I do. Especially cold days like today. -25 celcius! I had to walk to work in that my kneecaps were frozen! Awful! I'm going to dress way warmer tomorrow.

So I had 3 ppl come to look at my apartment today. 2 were really interested. I'm stuck on who to decide. Jimmy says I should base it on who will be more responsible on paying rent, one is a student from Ottawa U who can afford this place (not sure how?) and the other is a guy who works at Parliament Hill. I'm going to base it on both of their background checks. Whomever makes more and has more stability will get it. They both offered to sign on for 2 yrs which is a bonus for me.

Decisions decisions!!

1 comment:

rentaroom said...

Hello,

Welcome back from Peru! brr

I dont' know where you are getting your background checks.

You might want to try Rent Check Corp. I am part of a group of Real Estate Investors and all that have used the system say it is the best method they have used.