Friday, April 28, 2006

TGIF

The last Friday of April too! THANK BLOOD GOD@

I'm getting excited for summer to begin. I'm also getting pumped to move into my condo though my moneybag days will be long gone unless I get a raise!

I actually found out that we may be going on strike (my union) this summer. I will know more details near the end of May when they go back to the bargaining tables. I'm crossing my fingers and toes that they don't go on strike but finally settle on something. The last thing I need is to go on strike right before I move!!! How that would suck! :(

I'm also thinking of getting a kitty cat. A siamese to be exact. I love that kind of cat. I found a breeder in my city but she wants to charge me $250/cat. My friend who has 2 siamese told me that's a good price. I dunno man, they don't even come fixed nor declawed! *sigh* we'll have to see, maybe if I get a raise I will lol!

Not doing anything this weekend spectacular. Jimmy isn't working so I'm staying at his pad and we'll just stay in watching movies, running errands and going to the gym I pressume.

Link of the day:
A dog that can ride a bike

No comments: