Tuesday, April 25, 2006

First time's a charm!

So I finally decided to follow in the trends and sign up to have a blog. I need to find out for myself what the big deal is with blogs. I grew up with a diary but maybe this will be a lot easier. I see that not all the entries need to be public which is an added bonus ;D

We celebrated my mom's 50th bday this past weekend by renting an SUV and driving to
Quebec City for the weekend. Just my stepdad, brother and I plus mom. Excellent weekend. What a beautiful city! We even had time to venture to an aquarium and check out the neighbouring towns! I'll upload a couple of the best shots from the weekend sometime this week. I really thought I'd die driving there since I'm not a big fan of car rides. I even think Montreal is quite the drive for me haha yea yea, I suck I know. I'm all about train and plain rides!

Sooo the countdown to the move-in date has officially begun! T minus 2 months OMG OMG! Can you believe how quickly time has flown? It seems like just yesterday I was purchasing my apartment. Wow and to think that was back in April 2003.

No comments: