Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Quebec City


As promised, I've finally downloaded all my photos from Quebec City. I won't of course showcase them all. Though if you would like to see them all, just shoot me a message and I'll send you the link to the image gallery.

I still can't believe how quickly the weekend passed by. WOW. Now I don't have anything to look forward to until my move-in date. After that, it's Halifax trip to look fwd to and after that my bday then xmas then PERU!

Yea, another trip to Peru. I know I said I wouldn't be going back for a few yrs but my granny is turning 80 and since most of my family here in Canada is going, I thought I should too. I'm bringing Jimmy with me. It's important that he meet my family. Unlike my last trip with Phil, this time we are spending the whole time there with family.


We're also going to spend most of the 2 weeks there on the beach at my uncle and aunt's beach houses. I can't wait! I'm getting a well deserved tan that's for sure! I barely got one on my last visit cos we were travelling all over the south! I'm totally making up for it this trip around! We're also flying direct this time. No more problems with connections. I refuse to go through the troubles I did last time. *sigh*.

Work has been sooo quiet lately it's unbelievable. :( I sure hope it picks up soon. The days are totally dragging by blaaah!

So anyhoo, enough talk and check out some of my other photos.




No comments: