Monday, February 05, 2007

YAY!

So I think it's safe to tell you guys that I've rented my apartment! After going through a few applications, I've made up my mind and the new tenant is coming over on Thursday to sign his lease. We've made a deal, I lowered my price a bit in exchange for him to sign a 2 year lease. He is looking for April 1, 2007. Which gives me an extra month to move out! Well, actually I'd prefer to be completely moved out or mostly moved out by mid march. I've already switched all the addresses on my bills the only one remainding is my rogers one which i'm going to try to make sure I don't get that penalty charge cos i'm getting out of the contract early by adding my name to Jimmy's account and adding features to that other account. Keep your fingers crossed that my bargaining skills succeed! hehe

My kitties were neutered and declawed early last week. They were kept at the vet's overnight for 2 nights to make sure everything was healing alright.

Zazu was licking his paws a lot and started developing a small infection so the vet put one of those hilarious v-shaped collars on him for a week. Poor thing keeps running into walls and has a bit of trouble eating so I hand feed the fella. I'm counting down the days when I can remove his collar and he can go back to normal. He keeps wanting to cuddle but the collar makes it so impossible for me to hold him close to me.

I recently got convinced by a girlfriend to join facebook.com and now i'm totally addicted! If any of you are on it please let me know or look for me to add to each others friends list LOL

No comments: