Thursday, February 08, 2007

Organized

I've officially changed all the necessary addresses on all my mail. At least I hope. I did this 2 months in advance to keep a close eye on what mail I will still receive end of this month that I missed and must change addresses right away. I've already moved half my summer clothes over to Jimmy's and this weekend I'm putting the remainder of my summer clothes plus fancy dresses and summer shoes in his car. Next week I'll begin moving everything out of my storage room up to my apartment to bring over as well. I really don't want to have too much to move out by end of March. Especially since we have to paint over all the holes I put on the walls before April 1.

Rogers is cancelling my internet and PVR services on March 7. So the day before, I'm disconnecting everything and lugging it into Jimmy's car and setting it up at his place cos the eve of the 7th, Rogers is coming to reconnect me at his place.

OMG News Flash! Anna Nicole Smith is found dead!

No comments: